Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Bosch Reaxx Table Saw

On 9/25/2015 4:55 PM, Baxter wrote:
Leon wrote in
:

Baxter wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

... You are basing a decision on a product, not by
the product, but by your feelings towards the inventor.

Actually a resonable factor in one's decision. Environment, source,
impact on others, etc are all important factors in any decision.
Certainly reasonable to boycott a product based on an unethical
manufacturer.

That is an emotional decision and perfectly fine if that way of
deciding which is best for you, I try to use facts about the product
with out considering anything else. You are not buying the
manufacturer,

But you ARE supporting that manufacturer.

Oh Well...

you should not consider that if you want to make the
best educated decision on closing a product that best works for you.

IOW, the doctorine of selfishness.

Absolutely if that is they way you want to look at it.

And if the manufacturer makes his product using slave and/or child labor?

Now you are being emotional and speculating and using what if's. I deal
with product facts information. I suppose one could find a problem with
some kind of exploitation with most anything you might purchase.