Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:06:10 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 9/22/2015 9:39 PM, krw wrote:
On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:04:54 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 9/21/2015 9:37 PM, krw wrote:

Good Lord, you're stupid. You came to the conclusion, with your
sample of ten tradesmen, that professionals didn't use Festools. I
was demonstrating just how goofy your logic is.

Good lord you're stupid. I came to that conclusion when I never once
saw professionals in real life using Festools. I asked a small sample
of professionals, not hobbyist, and 100% of them did not use any
Festools, concurring with what I noticed. I asked them because I
realized I don't spend my life cruising job sites looking for Festools.
The result surprised even me. Turns out I'm not the only one that
noticed this.

With a sample of 10 you jumped to an asinine conclusion. I see you're
dumb enough to double-down, even after your illogic has been pointed
out to you (even to the point of explaining the punch line).

Pointed out by you, and you are an idiot.

Only an idiot would make such a statement. Of course I pointed it
out. That *is* what we were talking about, dummy!

he observation was mine,
backed up by the tradesman I talked to, backed up by what nailshooter
also observed, and now, backed up by Festools #1 spokesman, Leon. He
"guessed" I would have to interview 200 tradesman to find one that uses
Festools. My guess would be 1 out of 100, but who knows, certainly not
you, a true idiot.

....backed up by a self-selected sample of 10 (to "prove" a conclusion
you're already made). ...and you call me an idiot.

That doesn't mean no professional on earth uses Festools, or that
Festools are trash. I never said either of those things, and in fact,
said exactly the opposite, and explained why I thought this was. Turns
out Nailshooter not only noticed the same thing, but also had the exact
same thoughts on why.

Dang! You're stupid.

As far as your stupid "sarcastic" remark about your bogus 10 hobbyist
survey, if you had any brains you would have simply said what you
thought instead of making **** up.

It was a jab at your asinine illogic, which you continue defend like a
true idiot.

If you say so, I guess it must be... Idiot!

Yes, and you continue to prove it.