Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John Indy Jess John is offline

Default How the disabled are ripped off

On 25/09/2015 13:36, Richard Conway wrote:

Ah, in the days when you had a different key for the ignition, each door
and the boot (and the petrol cap!)

I have nearly got that, except that the same key fits the boot and
ignition.

It wasn't like that when I bought it, there was a different key for the
boot, but it wasn't a good fit, I had to wiggle it a bit to unlock it.
I dismantled the boot lock and found that stamped on the barrel was a
number which when I checked was the number on the ignition key.

Why the person who sold me the car had a different key for the boot, I
have no idea.

Jim