Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John Indy Jess John is offline

Default How the disabled are ripped off

On 24/09/2015 21:07, Bill Wright wrote:

Better call at the Grand Ol Opry if ever you're in the USA. You might
get to like other C& W tracks like I Flushed You From The Toilets Of My
Heart, Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye, My
John Deere Was Breaking Your Field While Your Dear John Was Breaking My
Heart, You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith Too, If You Don't Believe I
Love You Just Ask My Wife, and so on . . .

There are some quite outrageous songs on youtube too
This one from Donovan is about space travel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCpnwJQhoYY

This one by David Downing is about contentment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a972Xk3rAxU

Enjoy!

Jim