Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormon kitchen sink (now banned drinks)

On 9/24/2015 10:05 AM, rbowman wrote:

Oh, the joy of ongoing revelations... Get your latest fatwa here. I saw
an Iranian film, 'A Separation', a couple of years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Separation

When confronted with a situation that is ambiguous, the personal care
assistant whips out her cellphone and calls up Dial-A-Fatwa for the
advice on how to proceed.

It's a pretty good film and not at all political. However, it makes
everyday Iranians too human and isn't compatible with the official
demonization of the country.

Church organizations rely on continuing revelation
by whatever name. Life is no fun unless there is a
Papal Decree, a word from Billy Graham, a 614th rule
from the Jewish Council, or a message from the high
mucky mucks.

Without alcohol, drugs, coffee, there isn't much left
to do but make babies, and speculate on the next
revelation. I'm guessing the next one from Salt Lake,
we'll all have to get E-15 compatible cars.

--
..
Christopher A. Young