Tweetldee

Default Ready-built ESR meter- I need *your* opinion on price.

"Bob Parker" wrote in message
For the information of anyone still watching this old thread, that ESR
meter is now being sold. Full details and user manual are available at
http://clientes.netvisao.pt/greenpal/

Bob

Bob, are we to understand that this version is not available outside the
countries listed on the order page (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,
France, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland)?

--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.