Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Mormon kitchen sink (now banned drinks)

On 09/24/2015 05:59 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Actually Holy Joe is still heard, today, some would
say. About two or three years ago, the church banned
power drinks, and power shots. They did not list names,
but that would have to include five hour energy, Monster,
Red Bull, and I'd have to guess at the others.

-

Oh, the joy of ongoing revelations... Get your latest fatwa here. I saw
an Iranian film, 'A Separation', a couple of years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Separation

When confronted with a situation that is ambiguous, the personal care
assistant whips out her cellphone and calls up Dial-A-Fatwa for the
advice on how to proceed.

It's a pretty good film and not at all political. However, it makes
everyday Iranians too human and isn't compatible with the official
demonization of the country.