IMM

Default Which to choose - Speedfit, Hep2O or Conex Cuprofit?

wrote in message
I've been reading the current thread on push fit plumbing fittings
with interest (and an IMM filter!).

I'm aiming to replumb a bathroom next weekend and will be ordering
fittings from (probably) BES. I'll use copper pipe I think, unless
anyone can come up with a good reason not to, but I'm not sure which
push fit system to go for. Has anyone got any good or bad things to
say about the following:-

Conex Cuprofit - maybe looks better, quite slim, limited range?

V good with copper

Speedfit - marginally cheapest but not by much

Near the bottom of the plastic range.

Hep2O - widest range (but similar to Speedfit)

Better than Speedfit.

Best use copper and plastic, or flexible connector to connect the bath taps.
Use copper and compression/solder for the basin. Using plastic the taps
turn.

---