Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Broadband Plusnet v Broadband

In article ,
Big Les Wade wrote:
Biggles posted
BT include wi-fi access to their customers' routers, which means
you can get wi-fi in many places, including some where there is
no mobile coverage. They also provide an app with which you can
make voice calls over wi-fi, billed at your land line rate.
Plusnet don't provide either of these, or didn't last time I
looked. Obviously you may or may not value these
features!

Why would anyone want the second one?

I have a PATG mobile. Would make any outgoing calls free when my landline
is. Ie evenings and weekends.

The BT wi-fi seems pretty good in London. Although I don't use a mobile
like most do. And of course it's not going to work on the move.

--
*To err is human. To forgive is against company policy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.