Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Looking For Oscillating Tool Recommendations

I have the (or a) Rockwell machine. Universal head.
I can buy what is out there for sale and use it.

It rocks. I got it to replace an exterior vent to the drier
that was RTV'd onto brick. But haven't gotten to that job,
but plenty of others.

It surprised my wife on how easy it was to use and got some looks
like she might use it someday herself.

Possible - she has a nice drill and other tools for work on the house...
(I use them mostly).

Martin

On 9/20/2015 10:16 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 9/20/2015 10:39 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:
I'm surprised to hear that it is comparable in performance to the Fein.

I now see that Dremel makes several models. Mine was an early one
(6300), with a less powerful motor.

---