Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Looking For Oscillating Tool Recommendations

On 9/19/2015 11:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

I looked at the Jet, which Rockler put on sale once this year at
$389. I though that it made the sub-$200 options look over-priced.
YMMV.

Somewhat confused by what you're trying to say here Bill.

Mike, I meant I would recommend someone take a look at it before ruling
it out because of the price. It appears to offer quite a bit of "bang
for the buck". The sub-$200 look like "mere appliances" in comparison.

That said, I haven't contributed anything to the Festool thread...we all
have our limitations! : )

Ah come on Bill, I think I remember one of your threads going on and on
about whether to start a screw with your fingers or a screw driver. ;~)

Just kidding.