Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deck screws in PTW wood

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 1:11:41 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:03:54 -0600, Tony Hwang

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:57:52 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:09:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:22:05 -0400, "Mayayana"
wrote:

| Not much of a carpenter or woodworker, I see.

Apparently not, unlike yourself, who seem to
have had a career in virtually every trade.

Well, I've had several carreers - with several sub carreers within
those.

Jack of all, master of none?

You belong to an elite group of multicraft people who are not helpless when it comes to the different trades and technology. You are the type person who would survive when the excreta impacts the propeller. Perhaps all that's needed is some medical training? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Multifaceted Monster
Wife is a nurse. (retired)

Actually master of a few. 2 in particular. Auto mechanic and computer
technician. In connection with those 2, add teaching, propane
service, window service, air conditioning,and building maintenance
(plumbing, electrical,) etc
Growing up with a father who was an electrician and building
contractor, as well as growing up working on the farm added a few
other skills.
Then my hobbies over the years of restoring/hot-rodding cars and
building an airplane - - - - -
About 50 years of work experience.

Class of '64 Engineering school, SNU Korea, mandatory service for
two years in ROKA field artillery unit. Joined U.S. DOD as a military
civilian in radio telecom. with 8th US Army, 304th LL Bn. traveled
overseas, reached GS-13 when I quit. Settled in Canada, joined Honeywell
as field engineer Sr. systems specialit when I
retired after 37 years. 5 more years on retainer doing cosulting work.
Basically one career in the same field.
Wife spent little over 30 years as a RN and anesthetist. She started
her own business which is still going on strong. At the peak, had 4
stores, down to one now in our old neighborhood.

Your wife seems to be a wonderful gal but listening to her could put you to sleep. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sleepy Monster