Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default making a photography darkroom

On 19/09/2015 16:54, Chris French wrote:

So any pointers/suggestions for setting it up are welcome. something at
least semi permanent would be preferable I think, and we have a few
places that might be suitable. What is the essentials, what would be nice.

don't want to spend to much money as it might be a bit of a flash in the
pan.

I used to do "half digital" processing - i.e. developed my own films but
then scanned and printed them digitally from there.

As others have said a changing bag will sort the transfer of film into
the developing drum. After that you can turn the lights on.

You may be able to pick up a s/h jobo rotary processor (preferably with
"lift" if you can get one). That makes it easy to colour print and slide.

--
Cheers,

John.