J T

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools tosee.

Thu, Jul 29, 2004, 5:19am (EDT+4) (Chris=A0Melanson)
says:
Please re read my last post and try and understand my point. I asked "
How would you like that if the Borg started advertising there sales
here?" snip

Yeah, I understood it when I read it. OK, you get someone from the
Borg to become a contributing member to this forum, a valuable
contributing member that is, and I won't object to advertising specials,
as long as it's not a weekly thing. I doubt that's happen.

And, I hate the Borg.

Harbor Freight now, if you can talk one of them into it. LOL

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid