Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On 9/18/2015 10:33 AM, Leon wrote:

My wife bought me a broom for about $25. The last one lasted me 20
years. I could buy 4 of them for the cost of one Ridged, that would be
4 times 20 years. Longer than I would live.

Her broom doesn't suck as hard as my Ridgid vacuum, and it's hoses don't
fit it either.

If you like the tools you buy fine. Don't knock something you know
little about. I don't really understand your obsession with trashing
Festool.

I like some, don't like others. I don't obsess about any of them.

I also don't trash Festools, I never once said they are trash. I don't
even mind that they cost more than other tools, it's a marketing scheme
that works well for them.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com