Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

micky writes:

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:47:27 -0700, Oren
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:14:42 -0400, micky
wrote:

Do mosquito bites make you itch?

No.

I did catch plenty in my mouth boating through the Everglades at
night. Never itched.

Never had that, but first time I was stung by a bee or a wasp, it was
inside my mouth. It really didn't hurt much. I was amazed. When I was
little, people made me so afraid of being stung.

Don't get complacent.
If you haven't been stung since, sometimes they hurt like the devil.
Watch out for wasps.

I've had a few that were mild and a few that felt like I was holding
a 110V wire.

--
Dan Espen