Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:47:27 -0700, Oren
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:14:42 -0400, micky
wrote:

Do mosquito bites make you itch?

No.

I did catch plenty in my mouth boating through the Everglades at
night. Never itched.

Never had that, but first time I was stung by a bee or a wasp, it was
inside my mouth. It really didn't hurt much. I was amazed. When I was
little, people made me so afraid of being stung.

Skeeter bites did make me itch when I was
younger, though.

Me too. A lot. I once got a mosquito bite bump on top of anoher bite
bump.