Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sharp microwave door won't latch - How did you get the insidepanel off?

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 3:57:42 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Uncle Monster
Fri, 18
Sep 2015 02:08:13 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 8:29:16 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Uncle Monster
Sun,
06 Sep 2015 11:44:07 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I've been a guest before and when left alone I decided to show
my appreciation. When my hostess returned, she found the toilet
had been cleaned, hinges on the doors were no longer squeaky,
door hardware was not loose anymore, the doors closed easily
and latched quietly. All the plumbing fixtures no longer leaked
and of course I cleaned the kitchen and took out the garbage.
She couldn't believe I was still single. I explained that I'd
never been able to repair a woman, there were too many things
malfunctioning at the same unpredictable time. ^_^

Bit low on replacement parts/required tools to do service work on
them too. [g]
--

Perhaps Planned Parenthood could help out with spares parts. ^_^

You didn't...That's bound to ruffle up some feathers.

Did you know that rotten.com was still up? It doesn't appear to
have been updated in a very long time but most of the content is
still there. o_O

I don't think that's going to be a good save, my man. rofl

--

You know I can't control my hands at times. I must be channeling Hatter? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Un-PC Monster