Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:45:20 -0400,
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

This does not have to happen tomorrow, or next week, or even next month.
Storm season is coming and it's probably best to wait until next spring
to actually place the kayak.

Meanwhile, I'd like to kill that poison ivy, have it stay killed, and
not get a case of the stuff preparing/using the site.

Short-term, there's no need for any vegetation at all to survive in that
area.

Long term, I'd try to plant it with beach grass and fertilize it hoping
to maintain a poison ivy-free/erosion-free zone.

Anybody have a plan?
--
Pete Cresswell

Who owns this land? You?