Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

On 9/18/2015 11:16 AM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2015, Don Y wrote:

I have rather intense seasonal allergies. When I finally tried to do something
about it (because I couldn't *breathe*), the MD started with a "scratch test"
on my back (check sensitivities to specific irritants). Of the ~48 (?)
seasonal allergens tested, I produced a strong response to 42 of them.

You can control seasonal allergies somewhat by going dairy-free. You only
need to go dairy-free during the allergy season. The casein in dairy
increases mucous. Some singers avoid dairy for this reason.

My allergies are such that my *skin* itches just from the "crud" in
the air.