George

Default *Putting* water in your DC collection bin?

Are you bottom-posting because your brains are there?

As I said before, it is volatile organics produced by _GREEN_ hay or manure,
or sawdust which ignite.

It is a chemical reaction, and those chemicals are no longer present in hay
properly crimped and dried, or as the question to which you allegedly
replied, previously dried wood shavings.

You're sitting in front of a reference library, why not look up the real
answer instead of displaying your ignorance and then trying to defend it
with ad hominem bull**** (which ignites less readily than horse, because
cattle are more efficient in their digestion).

http://www.gov.on.ca/OMAFRA/english/...s/hayfires.htm

And any number of places.

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:51:57 -0400, George george@least wrote:
I note the word "fresh" in your answer. Now read the question.

I would, my top-posting friend, but you've quoted in such a way to
make it inconvenient. Also, whatever your point may be is masked by
your apparent attitude, so I can't see much point. Maybe you're saying
that moist sawdust is different somehow from moist sawdust?