Dave Hinz

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 05:19:54 GMT, Chris Melanson wrote:
Please re read my last post and try and understand my point.
I asked " How would you like that if the Borg started advertising there
sales here?" not that they were going to so there is no rambling at all.

Why bring it up then, Chris?

I stated that to me there is no difference between the two forms of
advertisement. Self promoting is still self promoting no mater who dose it.

There is a great deal of difference between "Hi, you don't know me,
buy my crap", and a regular, helpful individual telling a group he
actively helps that a product they're interested in is available.

And that it is bad edict.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

What part did you not understand? Let me know so I can be perfectly clear.

The thing that's unclear, is your understanding of this group's
tolerance for this type of post, I think. I'll make it simple:

For sale ad from non-contributor: unwelcome
For sale ad from participating, helpful, knowledgeable member of group: OK

Better now?
Dave Hinz