Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On 9/18/2015 9:24 AM, Jack wrote:
On 9/17/2015 3:05 PM, Leon wrote:

You mostly see Ricar vacuum cleaners at dealer and repair shops that
mostly sell to cleaning companies. It is a commercial machine.
The real beauty is that it is quiet compared to others and is very light
weight. Probably 10~15 lbs.

I worked in an office and used the janitors vacuum once to clean
something I spilt. This thing was beat up to hell and back, cleaning
many thousands of square feet a day for years. I was amazed at how this
thing cleaned, and was super easy to push around. It was jaw dropping.
Anyway, I don't recall the name, but at the time, I looked it up and
the price was also jaw dropping, so my wife was stuck with the Hoover.:-)

Yeah the Ricar is north of $1000 now. I'm glad ours still works well
although for the past 8 years we have been using a Roomba vac. It
vacuums 5 days a week every week on the entire down stairs in the new
house. My wife uses the Ricar in a single carpeted room up stairs.