Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Broadband Plusnet v Broadband

In article ,
Brian-Gaff wrote:
I'm on Virgin and in the last couple of months my snail mail and my
phone have been plagued by them telling me how much better and cheaper
I can get everything through them.

Yet another reason to avoid them like the plague. My street has Virgin
cable going down it and I get bombarded by pleas from them to join up.
Suppose it's natural they do this to existing customers too.

Other good reason not to use them is the mess they make of running a cable
from the street to a house. Obviously taught by Radio Rentals.

--
*Vegetarians taste great*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.