Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deck screws in PTW wood

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 22:00:11 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 9/17/2015 7:09 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:22:05 -0400, "Mayayana"
wrote:

| Not much of a carpenter or woodworker, I see.

Apparently not, unlike yourself, who seem to
have had a career in virtually every trade.

Well, I've had several carreers - with several sub carreers within
those.

We should all have a coffee mug that lists all the different careers
we've had over the years.

I think my wife would be in the running.

She stated out in a grocery store as a night stocker
then
Pharmacy assistant
Guard
Unloaded hogs at Rudy's Sausage in Arkansas
Lab tech at Fox Electronics in Ft Myers
sold carpet
Owned a florist shop (FTD master florist)
Floral manager Publix
Sold landscape
Sold Safety supplies (Zee truck)
Sold advertising at the local paper
Sold Health Life and annuities
Retail store asst manager (home goods 2 places)
Sold HVAC systems (Trane top 10 performer 2 years in a row)
Built over 100 houses and brought a community out of the ground
Now site manager at a gated commmunity/country club and looking around
for something else.