Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Deck screws in PTW wood

| I'm in New England. Lots of weather extremes.
|
| You aren't kidding. And, that's a polite way to put it.

It has its good points. I like the way that the cycles
evoke reflection. September brings lust for life, a sense
of loss, missed opportunity and sadness at the end of
Summer. November brings sense of death with ugly,
dead, brown landscape. Winter has cozy lunches of
delcious soup. Spring is always amazing after the long
Winter. Summer is more beautiful than just about
anyplace else I know.... If I were in San Diego I guess
I'd just get up every day to sunny room temperature.
I expect that would get old.

Today it was 90F. By Monday they're predicting a
high in the mid 60s. Over the weekend I've got to figure
out what I did with my long pants.

But I do dislike what the salt does to car frames.