Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Farm table part Deux: Top glue up?

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:55:42 AM UTC-5, Jim wrote:

As for attaching the top I've used these befo

http://www.rokhardware.com/furniture...s-20-pack.html

Jim, have you decided what fasteners you'll use, have you bought them, yet?

I might can save you a few dollars. I knew I had these, somewhere. Finally found them.

Don't know the price of Leon's suggested runnerduck.com attachment and the Knape & Vogt is $5.

I have half a case (about 500) each of these. I'll never use them all. I can mail you 25-35 of each, if you think these are appropriate for your application. On the "L" bracket, the longer leg is 1" and the shorter leg is 1/2".

First 3 photos, scroll right: https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny