Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default beware SharkBite

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:34:35 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Help me out here...

Is your question about SharkBites, PEX, Home Depot, industry standards, drunks, sodomites, trolls, newbies, Big O, Philo or nym-shifting?

It's all so jumbled together it's hard to tell.

Derby, you have to go back a few days:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 15:34:11 -0400, John Somerset
wrote:

I told him heat was not used for PEX connections. He popped a cork
and went on a rampage against me and philo. Said he trusted his guy
and not me. He could not handle the truth.

You have used PEX and heat was never used, but his "plumber" should be
trusted over what I said.

If attacked, I'll go on the offense. He got ****ed off, then showed
his colors as J Burns. I never had a problem with the guy before.

He was trying to use a polybutelene fitting on PEX, using heat his
glorious plumber told him --- but then gave him a piece of
"polybutelene".

Then I caught him nym-shifting.