Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default beware SharkBite

Meanie posted for all of us...

On 9/16/2015 4:16 PM, Oren wrote:

Thanks for exposing yourself as a nym-shifting troll. Glad you did so,
so I know about you. Philo may now need a new kill file filter. You
have not proven me wrong, yet, doo doo head.

My question. Why do you ASSUME Sharkbite makes or sells PEX?

I'm the PEX man and know more than you. One day, in the future, and I
doubt it, from your former claims, PEX is not Polybutylene, but you
somehow expect it to fit in a Sharkbite. Grow up or go home and call
your trusted plumber that you trust so much. Or get a date!

Or perhaps a date with a trusted plumber.

He may be a fan of the butt crack but IDK.

--
Tekkie