Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 05:04:00 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Danny D. wrote, on Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:06:02 +0000:

As I mentioned, I have a picture of everything, if you want it.

I just uploaded these pics for Oren.... who taught me all about
huckleberries when they're in season... so I'm repaying the favor ...

Cut poison oak vine with black oxidized urushiol stains in the phloem:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/598/21...0253181129.jpg

Thick poison oak vines, as thick as your wrist or larger:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/626/21...914087715a.jpg

Tig-welding gloves covered in urushiol stains:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/626/21...c6133030_c.jpg

Bluejeans with spit-sized black splotches of urushiol:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/704/21...af7f6e9f_z.jpg

Washing everything, including the climbing rope, in the washing machine:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5758/2...3afbdea81a.jpg

Washing boots and loppers outside with Dawn and a garden hose:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5807/2...39b05153_c.jpg

Glad to see you are still kicking and alive, Danny. Been awhile since
you posted. I thought you may have fell out of the tree house G

I'm still your huckleberry.