Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

Per Danny D.:
If I have been already contaminated especially heavily, I add a bit of
finesse to the full-body cleanup, which is to add five ingredients to the
shower routine, namely (1) big surfactant, aka, Dawn; (2) oxidizer, aka
bleach, (3) surface tension reducer, aka rubbing alcohol, (4) abrasive,
aka toothpaste, and, if I planned ahead, (5) really small surfactant, aka
spermicidal cream.

Well, so much for my ill-informed comment about avoiding soap and using
fresh water....
--
Pete Cresswell