Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Poison Ivy Removal - Total, Complete ?

On 9/17/2015 9:33 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:29:34 -0400, micky
wrote:

Actually, i never got any good results from calamine lotion. I use an
aerosol anesthtic, I think with lydocaine. Spraying it on means I

It uses benzocaine. If you don't have benzocaine, you can use your
benzene cigarette lighter for the same effect, maybe.

I'm curious what is a benzene cigarette lighter?

I've seen sun burn spray with lidocaine.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus