Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Bosch Reaxx Table Saw

On 9/16/2015 9:24 AM, dpb wrote:
On 09/15/2015 6:02 PM, Leon wrote:

I cringe at the thought of tripping mthe break on my Forrest Dado King
set.

Was a sidebar article in FWW a few months ago -- most times it appears
blades can be repaired after a SS crash. I was quite surprised how
little actual damage was incurred the blade in the one shown; the Al
brake material is quite lot soft so it just deforms not causing all that
much havoc and destruction as one imagines will be...I suspect the
laundry bill will still be nearly as expensive after any event

--

I think the plate might actually require straightening after. I can't
imagine that the forces would not cause any deformation while happening.

Looking at the carbide is one thing, having Forrest go over my plate was
another.

--
Jeff