Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus5626 Ignoramus5626 is offline

Default Some interesting metalworking pictures

On 2015-09-16, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:52:16 -0500, Ignoramus5626

On 2015-09-16, Terry Coombs wrote:
Ignoramus5626 wrote:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/a-t...x-tank-factory

Excellent ! "It's a tractor , the paperworks says so ."

I also wanted to say, these pictures are so close to my heart, I love
those dilapidated brick buildings with bridge cranes, and dusty
machines with peeling paint, burst pipes, etc.

I am doing some work in one right now in Chicago.

Yeah, lots of "character". I especially like the several inches of
dirt on the concrete floor at Azov. (What's that all about?)

I do not think that there are several inches of dirt.