Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how much should I be charging for these shared appliances..

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:51:08 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 09/14/2015 3:49 PM, wrote:

Canadian Condo law is a LOT more stringent (and protective of the
purchaser) than American condo law.

No idea about Canada; in US it'll be local/state law that rules and
they're undoubtedly quite variable in what is/isn't required...the
northeast typically most onerous/regulated, the south and midwest
less...those are generalities to be overruled by specifics, of course.

I've been fortunate to never have had to deal with such specifically,
but the OPs place simply sounds by the description as it were an older
home (prior farmhouse, maybe?) the original owner simply divided and
sold, not a condo development per se.

Here in Ontario, for sure - ANY condo has to meet the same standards
as far as reserves etc.