Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default OT Technology rant

On 9/15/2015 3:40 AM, noname wrote:
On 09/14/2015 04:23 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
It's a nice service and good idea but it doesn't work for traditional
land lines from AT&T or the VoIP service from magicJack. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

I've not been following the situation but isn't AT&T trying to migrate
everyone to UVerse VoIP by 2020?....or do they still need to buy some
new regulations?

Last year I used to get email notices for someone elses Uverse monthly
bill. I tried multiple times to contact UVerse and tell them I was
getting someone elses bill via email. I called them, emailed them, went
to their website and sent in multiple complaints. FINALLY, I had enough
and decided to log into that UVerse account (since it was being sent TO
ME) and change the email notification email to (or
something to that affect), and I changed the users last name to "Idiot".

I NEVER got another email notice from UVerse for someone elses bill again!
--
Maggie