Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
Sonny wrote:

Screw "some people" and their wallets. I don't need money. I'm
retired and do woodwork for fun. This table just happens to have
come out pretty darn good and the original idea was not to sell it,
but to put it at the camp, because we needed a better dining table,
there. At the camp, I don't think any of those drunk idiots would
object to sitting on 5 gallon cans, when eating. But I do have
ideas for making dining chairs.... to suit myself and this table, not
to suit some high spender. I find, often times, my ideas are
agreeable to most others, so I have confidence in my ideas and
designs.

you could probably sell them 5 gallon cans too

but i understand what you are saying

i get more enjoyment giving some of my works away to those i know

i did so a few months back and the joy created was worth more than
any amount of money

their joy and mine

plus i learn a lot from their comments and impressions

i have a feeling that table will end up right where it should