Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 2:33:47 PM UTC-5,
I used to make big furniture years ago. But nothing like this. This just
isn't furniture. This is art. And, as such, should get the artist's
premium pricing.

Thanks. Yeah, for a long time I made bulk furniture, also. Kinna hard to get away from that habit. Mostly, I think, in those past days, the (mostly salvaged) wood dictated what the end result would be, at least for me. But I always did like olde timey furniture (bulk) construction and that olde style furniture.

These days, that bulk stuff is just too heavy to handle, any more, on a regular basis. And would you know it, idiot me is, now, making a coat rack with bulk wood, because I'm too lazy to plane it down to more manageable dimensions.... but the pecan is really warped and I just don't have the energy to mess with it, as I use to do.

Sonny

Sonny