Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

Electric Comet wrote:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:21:54 -0400
"dadiOH" wrote:

If you are seriously considering selling it, keep in mind that it
doesn't have to be a dining table...it could be a conference table.
And conference tables need not be accompanied by chairs in a similar
genre or any chairs at all. Same with dining tables for that matter.

was thinking conference table when i saw it too
could probably get 20 grand as a conference table

maybe even more than that because some people seem to like things
at ridiculous prices better than the same thing at a lower price

as if the higher price improves its appeal

they would not want matching chairs they would want those expensive
office chairs

$1000 per chair and up

I have no idea where you shop for office furniture, but I've had some top
end office funishings over my career and never saw prices like these.
Granted - there are people who will pay stupid prices for stuff, but they're
really hard to find. And you have to have exactly what they want to get
those prices. You are way off base for 99% of the office buying public.

--

-Mike-