Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how much should I be charging for these shared appliances..

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:14:09 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 09/14/2015 2:08 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

My cabin is situated on a bare land condo. We have community well for
all. But I drilled my own one. Condo should have by law, a board and
government approved condo by-law where I live. No problem between
owners at all. Nothing like OP's problem can occur.

I'd guess the OP's arrangement is simply a duplex, not really a "condo" at
all by the legal definition...

It could be. Given how sloppy the OP has been with all of these postings, I
bet there is something in the chain of title saying the well is shared and
costs are to be shared. Now all he has to do is figure an accurate way to
share costs, not just keep using the number someone pulled out of their
butt.

And is the yard shared? Who pays for that (not just the water)?

At any rate, $50 a month for water is a Bargoon. We are quite
water-consrvation conscious, and virtually NEVER water our lawn, and
pay an average of $57-$65/month for water (including sewage) - and
that's on a municipal system