Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default how much should I be charging for these shared appliances..

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 1:20:39 PM UTC-4, taxed and spent wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
dadiOH wrote:
NG wrote:
replying to Unquestionably Confused , NG wrote:
puzzled2 wrote:

Plus 1 - In an arrangement such as this ALL expenses need to be
calculated. Some may be fixed (heat to prevent freezing in that
room) others will be variable, e.g amount of water pumped for the
unit with 3+ vs. your unit, etc.
You say you need legal advice and I would agree. Problem is you
won't get it here. Contact an attorney NOW, before you do anything
else, and get his/her advice. Do NOT disconnect the neighbor
without checking first with the attorney.
Expense? Sure but the MOST expensive question you can ask your
attorney is "Did I do the right thing?" Chances are great that the
answer is "No!" and the remedy will cost you far more than the
advice going into this would have cost.

Trust me I wasn't looking for legal advice on this website not by no
means. I'm already dealing with a attorney on this situation, it
hasn't been easy, my neighbor came off very hostile from the very
start. I do have a very large yard and water 2 or maybe 3 times a
day.

What kinda yard needs 2-3 times watering a day?
You just seeded it?

Unless you have a brand new lawn, you are over watering.

He has a large yard and maybe his 2-3 times a day is watering in phases.
Hard to tell with the dribble of facts and nonsense from this OP.

Large front yard and condo does not compute, generally. And even if it
is very large, why would you water 2-3 times a day, instead of just
continuous, start to finish?