Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:13:24 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 4:22:06 AM UTC-5, dadiOH wrote:

If you are seriously considering selling it, keep in mind that it doesn't
have to be a dining table...it could be a conference table.

Thanks, DadiOH. I'll consider selling it. I do like the table, myself, though. It has turned out much better than I had initially envisioned, but then, it's the walnut that's doing all the showmanship work.

Personally, I'd prefer it to be in a place where it'll be readily seen, not stashed in some private room, where only a few folks would be privy to it.

I can envision it in a sunlit room, with lots of windows, where good natural light will allow best viewing of the wood grain (and construction!?) features.

While it's not Grand Central Station, a lawyer's conference room can
see dozens of different people every day.I think the suggestion is
sound (if you want to sell at all). Sell to people with money. ;-)