Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default sliding PEX onto compression fitting

On 09/12/2015 07:59 PM, John Somerset wrote:
On 9/12/15 4:11 PM, philo wrote:
On 09/12/2015 02:46 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 15:34:11 -0400, John Somerset

drivel snipped
n spending the weekend drinking together? Is it the
liquor that makes you talk that way, or do you drink to excuse such
behavior?

Note to moderator: Please suspend the posting privileges of Oren and
philo. It will improve the group, and they need incentive to join a
twelve-step program.

Actually Oren and I do not typically agree much here...at least when it
come to politics.

Basically you can here to ask a question and are simply waiting for the
answer you are looking but not the right one.

I'm not going to waste any more time with you.

bye