Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

"Sonny" wrote in message
A few issues:
1) The keys on one end are too tight. I can hammer them in, but I prefer
not to. I want them snug, but not too tight. I'll work on them later.
Things fit, correctly, two weeks ago... might be wood movement?
2) One brace, under the top, is out of alignment by 1/4". I'll tweak it
later. 3) One corner of the table is 1/4" higher than the others. It
may be the "drapes" under the foot, trash on the floor (under drape), may
be my shop floor is not level, or a combo of all.

Table top is 11' 3.75" long, 47" wide (at widest), 30" high.

No dancing girls, yet, but I did fix a drink, after assembly.

Kinna cramped space, for better pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...h/20715730554/

Sonny

Not only is that table over the top gorgeous, it plenty damn sturdy. No
matter how much food you stack on there, it will never strain this table. I
wonder if people will feel they can eat more at this table. Casue they
don't want to get up and leave. Let's stay awhile and eat! (And admire the
table.)