Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 10:43:25 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 9/12/2015 11:47 AM, Sonny wrote:

My nephew says it's too nice for the camp. I'll keep it for a while, at least.
Not sure where it will end up. I do need to get it out of the shop, though.

My kitchen-dining room is 20X40, so I'll likely stash it there, for
the time being.

That's a gorgeous table Sonny. People with loads of money pay huge sums
for that type of table to stick in their $15 million dollar summer log
"cabins". I suspect the more your charge for it the better they like
it. I've seen them often on "Epic log Homes" I believe.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Thanks Jack. My nephew says I should sell it. Not sure what price to place on it, though. I haven't really considered selling it. I would suppose a matching set of chairs would need to go along with it, for a sale item.

Right now, it's not a dining table, but a large semi-shiny dust collector, in the shop.

Sonny