Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 5:52:34 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:

So when do you do the fork lift to compliment the table?

LOL. Actually, it's not so bad lifting and moving the table top, as one might suppose. Certainly no different than moving a side-by-side frig/freezer or a chest freezer. As is, it's difficult for two people to move or manipulate. Flipping it, on the saw horses, is easy for two people. I have some furniture carts, that will be sufficient for rolling the top around. The other individual parts can be easily managed by one person.

Next project: I've started work on a coat rack/bench, for the camp, using some of the pecan from a fallen tree, at the farm. The initial idea, for the pecan, was to make headboards for the beds, and the headboards will eventually be made. These pecan boards have warped, really bad, so they won't be planed and sanded, as the walnut has been.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...in/photostream

Thanks Lew.
Sonny