Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 9/13/2015 7:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Again, little advantage for the extra cost up front. I drove probably 80
mules today just going to the store, lunch, etc.

Well at least they are cheap to buy used. I was reading that the average
electric looses half their value in only 2 years. So either they are not as
good as what initial owners expected or troublesome.

I imagine they would be very cheap to buy as the battery life is nearing
its end. I've heard numbers of $2500 and up after 8 year warranty.

Like everything else, it should get better as technology advances. I'd
like to see more fuel cell cars.It will take some time for the
infrastructure to expand. Right now, if you run out of fuel you have to
be towed to a fuel depot. Fuel is free if you lease a Hyundai Tucson
with fuel cell.