Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

In article om,
says...

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Alternate energy anybody?

It may be trickling down. My employer has something like 40 spaces for
electric cars, with charging them a "benefit", so if you have an
electric and live close enough to work your fuel cost can be zero.

On Friday, of those, I noted 4 in use, one of them was my boss's boss.
The CEO was probably charging his Tesla as well, but it's in the
executive garage and that's a bit out of the way to be noticing in
passing.

I was giving serious thought to a Volt. Had occasion to rent a car this
week, it was a Cruze, which I understand is the same body. I'm way too
old for a car like that--I just don't bend the way you have to to get in
and out of it anymore.