Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where to get beveled rod like this?

John Doe fired this volley in news:mt1qff
:

Has the know-it-all master craftsman ever made anything?

yeah... I've made a "couple" of machines to automate the manufacture of
explosive devices.

Other than those "couple" (50, or so), no, nothing.

BTW, military and civilian explosives contractor clients don't much like
to have their designs published on places like YouBoob.

Because you paid no attention to WHAT was being said, or by whom it was
being said, you completely missed that I was suspecting that the
"Wannabe" who hasn't a clue about the 'bevels' might ALSO not possess a
micrometer.

But you wouldn't get that from reading, no. Someone would likely have to
grab you by the nape of the neck and force your face into a piece of work
in order to actually see that it was real.

Dolt!

Lloyd

Lloyd