Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 06:25:38 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

If only the know-it-alls would have added to the water storage, which has
not been increased over a period of time the population has doubled or
tripled. No matter how many times they have been told . . .

California liberal democrats closed down desalination plants. They
have plenty of water on the coast to reduce any drought. I've read
they may activate an old one. They better. One day Nevada will cut
the supply to them or maybe even Arizona. (water wars). Lake Mead has
a new "straw", deep as 600' to extract water. One day we could shut
them off from our water supply from the Colorado River.

Republicans could fix the problems, if California ever voted for a
real one